Jan 19, 2015. The universe told me it was time to start working on this. Here is the first progress picture, along with the steps needed to make it.
1. Google: Find a suitable image.
2. Math: Measure the
3. Then math: Trial and error to fill in missing variables and establish conversion rates.
4. More math: Convert and synchronize all measurements and variables into working chart pattern.
5. Paint: Simplify the colors of image into the number of string colors.
6. Graph: Turn the simplified image into a graph pattern according to the pattern generated from previous maths.